Monday, September 15, 2008

Obama's Speech

I watched Obama and noticed he was trying to attract the rural, western Colorado voter. It looked like the crowd was passionate. He also mentioned the bad day on the stock market. He is doing this for a reason. I also noticed he only had his attacks mainly at McCain and not at Palin. I hope it was a wonderful experience for all of you especially those not as interested in politics.

We had 6 in second hour and 3 in third hour. We will go over the end of Chapter 2 tomorrow with an abbreviated quiz at the end of class. The quiz will cover the Madison Model, FED vs. anti-Fed, amending the constitution both formally and informally. The next two days will cover half of Chapter 3. So get caught up on the reading. We will be ending this unit next week.

6 comments:

ACMudd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

can we just not have a quiz tomorrow? Please?

megan said...

I second that = P

The Swindle Kid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Swindle Kid said...

Hey T-Coit, I dont't know how to get you to follow my blog but I really feel neglected.

Cressida said...

so are we taking a massive unit test over all the stuff we've covered so far? and if so, will you please post dates on this site?

To everyone else: Study group? good idea? yay or nay?