Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Job to those who participated

I know all of you are extremely busy, so I wanted to say thanks to all the students who either worked for a party or watched the debates. It will definitely benefit your knowledge of the American Political System and your....grade. I hope I didn't leave anyone out but I wanted to thank Hillary, Daniel, Kole, Kate, Kiah (not Kia) Kate, Ellen , Emma, Kote, Katie, and Ka. Tu.. I also am psyched that Tessa went to Denver to see that event. Have a lovely weekend and be ready to go on Monday. Start your blogs and have two pages of your scavenger hunts done.

Coit

4 comments:

Cressida said...

yeah you definitely left me out of that list :P It's fine...... My bruised ego will recover....

-Tessa

megan said...

Mr. Coit I went as well. I went to Whiteman park for awhile, and signed up to volunteer and then my father and I went to the debates.

- megan velarde

Kole Bridge said...

Thanks for the shout out, Mr. Coit. You crazy cat.

The Swindle Kid said...

UHHHH WOW well you missed me! FYI I single-handedly ran EVERY Kids Voting Forum and put 35 hours+ towards the democratic party phone banking, canvassing, ect...and I have yet to see it aid my grade.I am NOT happy.