Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friday Test

The test is on Friday. We ran out of review time for both classes. I wouldn't get to stressed over knowing the difference in cross-over and cross-cutting sanctions. The test has 50 Ap style questions from Chapter one, two, and three. I will review and give you a "practice" completion test tomorrow. It is difficult to get all the content I want to cover in 45 minutes. So study and write down concepts and terms that confuse you.



Tessa- a bill of attainder is a illegal in the USA. It is a law that declares a person guilty of a criminal offense without a trial.



Ashley and Megan- going to Denver? Do you want to take the test during lunch? Have fun in Big D



The six leaders of "We The People" delegate, research, correct, research, research, and research- your unit questions (KD, KB, BF, TC, HL, and EM) I can tell that none of you really want to have lunch with me but I have a "Dominos" connection.



Danny- If the tennis career doesn't work you might want to try photography.



Kole- nice writing on the rec-center



Two students voted to take the test on Thursday.



BTW- my specialty is parties (not that kind), elections, the presidency, and economics. I rarely heard of grants, projects, or mandates. So I am sorry- but I will try to cover all the AP material and hopefully it will get more interesting.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I never said I have a problem with the lunch meeting. I really do need help understanding what to do for it. I would just appreciate it if you could tell me what day though.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Good post. I have no problem with the lunch meetings, except my schedule at that time is pretty crazy. I'm really only EVER available for lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays. And thanks for the test info.

duse said...

hmmm... fridays are the best, but i'm available any day except monday or thursday...

so next wednesday?

p.s. i agree with erica. good post.

ACMudd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.