Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Resources

From overwhelmed, fly by the seat of my pants to striking gold. I just finally got hooked-up (I know this is not the best word choice) with the text book website. It has everything you need-flashcards for vocab, video round tables, study guides, review questions. Wow! I am so happy that I can stop wasting paper. I am rescheduling the quiz- this is not in honor of Marie, Leah, or Ashley, but because I am so excited about this resource. I will try to get everyone in the Lab tomorrow so we can start learning exponentially faster. It is kind of 21st century nerdy fun.

2 comments:

Cressida said...

COIT... when are we TESTING....

Tim Coit said...

Tuesday. BTW- the Denver competition is on DEC 17. Are you going to commit. How is that French health care debate?

Coit - Some kids use Mr.