Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pennsylvania

McCain's latest strategy is to try to pull out an upset victory in Pennsylvania. He is losing by 10 points in some polls. However, Clinton did extremely well in Pennsylvania and McCain might be trying to get those votes. If McCain were to win Pennsylvania, he could afford to lose Virginia, Nevada, and Colorado while maintaining the 2004 other Bush red states. What do you think? Put your reaction in your own blogs.

What aoubt this 501c funding? What do you think about that?

2 comments:

Cressida said...

Mr Coit, I think everyone needs to see this. It's funny as hell. And I'm not even a Republican. IT'S THAT COOL.

Hillary said...

I doubt he'll win. I'm no expert on elections, and I know that unexpected changes can happen. But I am fairly confident it'll stay Obama. 10 points is a lot to make up.